Zindzi Mandela, daughter of the legendary South African leader and icon, Nelson Mandela and anti-apartheid activist Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, has died, according to officials. No official details have been offered about the cause of death other that she died in a Johannesburg hospital on Sunday night.
Zindzi was serving as a South African politician who was serving as her country’s ambassador to Denmark. Zindzi was married twice and had four children: Zoleka Mandela, Zondwa Mandela, Bambatha Mandela, and Zwelabo Mandela. Her first husband was Zwelibanzi Hlongwane. She married her second husband, Molapo Motlhajwa, who was a member of the South African National Defence Force, in March 2013. She was 59 at the time her death. We wish her family, friends, and loved ones our sincere condolences.
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- FRENCH MONTANA RELEASES NEW SINGLE “THAT’S A FACT”
- PRINCE’S ‘THE BLACK ALBUM’ SELLS FOR ‘RECORD’ AMOUNT
- Prepare a 1-month travel trip with your pet
- PRS for Music Explores: Artificial Intelligence
- Bonnaroo Music And Arts Festival Unveils 2020 Lineup
- He Locked Eyes with HT and Never Looked Back
- OH NO! 14 Signs that Your Industry Career is DONE!
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville