YouTube Surges into the Top 10 and Ranks Third Most Intimate Brands among Millennials, According to MBLM’s Brand Intimacy 2018 Report – Apple and Disney Place First and Second with this Generation – Full Study Findings to be Released March 13, 2018
YouTube ranked as the third most intimate brand among millennials, according to MBLM’s Brand Intimacy 2018 Report, which is the largest study of brands based on emotions. Brand Intimacy is defined as a new paradigm that leverages and strengthens the emotional bonds between a person and a brand.
“We were surprised and pleased to see YouTube as an addition to the top three most intimate brands for millennials this year,” stated Mario Natarelli, managing partner, MBLM. “We believe its rise is due to our culture’s continued need for escape and the brand’s immediate, diverse content, personalities and growing offerings in movies and live TV. YouTube is clearly an established ritual in the lives of many millennials today.”
Apple and Disney ranked as the first and second most intimate brands for millennials. Comparatively, in MBLM’s 2017 report, Disney placed first, followed by Amazon and Netflix.
The other brands that round out the top 10 are: Target, Amazon, Nintendo, Google, Xbox, Netflix and Whole Foods.
The age group of 18-24 year-olds had a slightly different mix of top companies. The top 10 for the group are: Apple, Amazon, YouTube, PlayStation, Starbucks, Nintendo, Google, Netflix, Coca Cola and Walmart.
The Brand Intimacy 2018 Report contains the most comprehensive rankings of brands based on emotion, analyzing the responses of 6,000 consumers and 54,000 brand evaluations across 15 industries in the U.S., Mexico and UAE. The full report will be released on March 13, 2018.
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 364 | Apodogy
- Radio Facts 10 Best Black Radio DJs of All Time
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- Virtual reality tool developed to untangle genes
- Gail Mitchell, KJLH Radio and Dick Griffey Honored
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Blacks Asked to Leave Wild Wing Cafe because White Customer Felt Threatened
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]