As part of YouTube’s previously announced new programming strategy, for the first time, YouTube’s audience of 2 billion logged-in monthly users will have the opportunity to enjoy new YouTube Originals series and specials, including “Coachella: 20 Years in the Desert,” for free with ads.
Justin Bieber has essentially grown up in the public eye, however, January 27 will provide you with a more private look into the young pop star’s life. In his YouTube Original, slated for release later this month, Bieber and those who have an insiders’ view on give intimate interviews and revelations about the current state of where he is in his career and life.
Check out the trailer below.
YouTube’s subscription service, YouTube Premium, will continue to offer ad-free access to all YouTube Originals and either early access to episodes of select series or access to all episodes available at once to binge, as well as exclusive content behind the paywall for YouTube Premium members.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- Deadline Extended for Covered California
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- How Rapid Growth Is Destroying the Environment (Demo)
- Signs that it’s Time to Start Your Own Business
- CThaGod Interviews Gucci Mane
- BABY GOTH RELEASES NEW SINGLE “AFTERPARTY”
- Radio Facts at WBLS in New York
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]