Radio Facts: Last year over 41 million people logged in to livestream Coachella performances. This year YouTube will again be the exclusive livestream partner for Weekend One and Two, but this time their partnership will be expanding.
Subscribers of YouTube Music and Premium will have exclusive access to a dedicated pass allocation each weekend, on sale today, January 4th, 2019. YouTube will also be the exclusive playlist partner for Coachella.
Headlining the event will be Childish Gambino (on Friday, April 12th and 19th), Tame Impala (on April 13th and the 20th), and Ariana Grande (on April 14th and the 21st).
- Warner Music Group Relaunches Sesame Street Records
- Dog In The Snow Share New Track “Roses”
- V103’s Tigger Talks about Beyonce and Diddy’s Recent Purchases
- EVVIE MCKINNEY SIGNS WITH MOTOWN GOSPEL & CAPITOL CMG
- J. Cole Announces Special Guests For His Upcoming ‘KOD’ Tour
- LIFE Share New Track “Switching On”
- Moonves Out as CBS CEO
- Alumna, business owner perseveres during COVID-19 pandemic
- BMI Re-Elects Six Members of its Board of Directors
- Langston Hughes’ Ask Your Mama: Twelve Moods for Jazz