“I got beef I never knew I had. People I don’t even know don’t like me.”
Reality TV star Yandy Smith stopped by The Breakfast Club Radio Show and talked about this season on Love and Hip Hop. She goes into details about her and Kimbella’s beef on the show.
Smith explains how the beef on the show hurts her because Kimbella and Juelz Santana are family to her. She also explains how she had to take a break from working with Juelz to avoid problems.
The reality star also talks about being a foster mom, the fake drama on the show, working with Juelz Santana.
Love and Hip Hop is one of VH1’s biggest reality TV shows. Yandy joined the cast on season 2.
You can watch the full interview down below.
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- The Best Street Style From Australian Fashion Week (Demo)
- Morgan St., Hopkins join national smart home project
- Singer/Rap Pioneer Sylvia “Pillow Talk” Robinson Dies
- Job Opening: Beasley Media Seeks Operations Manager
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- UMe Celebrates Record Store Day Black Friday 2018