Radio Facts: The Wu-Tang Clan gathered at the Tiny Desk to commemorate the 25 years since the release of the group’s landmark album Enter The Wu-Tang (36 Chambers). With more than 60 albums between the various members, The Clan’s combined discography left them spoiled for choice when it came to narrowing down the set list for their performance. The result was an extended, 20-minute medley of songs from across the group’s iconic catalog.
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- OH NO! 14 Signs that Your Industry Career is DONE!
- PRINCE’S ‘THE BLACK ALBUM’ SELLS FOR ‘RECORD’ AMOUNT
- Warner Bros. Records Adds Two To Publicity Team
- Johnny “Koolout” Starks Promoted at Soul 106.3
- ARIZONA ZERVAS RELEASES LYRIC VIDEO FOR “ROXANNE”
- Great Time to Start a Business: 9 Targets for Success
- HT Scholars Earn Awards in HBCU Writing Contest
- Top Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- THE WEEKND ANNOUNCES FIRST EVER TOUR IN ASIA