Have you ever wondered how you would record a traffic stop and send it to someone automatically?
While this shortcut was introduced in 2018 by an Arizona shortcut developer, many people still don’t know about it. It can come in really handy these days in order to protect yourself when you are stopped by teh police.
First, make sure you have something mounted on your dashboard to hold your phone so you can record the interaction. All you have to do after setting up the app is say “Siri I’m Being Pulled Over” and 18 actions immediately go into action on your phone including recording video. I could not see where Corie Lynn gave the link to the shortcut but here it is
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- Podcast: The High Price of Negative Energy
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- KITTEN RELEASES NEW SONG "MY HOUSE" TODAY
- It’s Time To Rethink Your Cleansing Routine (Demo)
- MTV Acquires The SnowGlobe Music Festival
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- The Fashion Statement of 2020: Protective Face Masks
- Denise “Vanity” Mathews Funeral Information