On July 12, 2020 Radio Facts reported that the incomparable WHUR/Washington D.C. radio legend, Patrick Ellis was fighting for his life due to Coronavirus complications. We are sad to report today that Patrick Ellis has passed away. WHUR released the following statement.
“It is with profound sadness that we announce the passing of our beloved, colleague, friend, and esteem member of the 96.3 WHUR Family Patrick Ellis. Patrick died Thursday July 16th due to complications from the coronavirus. Patrick was part of the backbone of WHUR and the Washington, D.C. community. He was the longest-running host on radio in this region. Patrick Ellis was 77-years-old. You can send your condolences by calling the Patrick Ellis Tribute Line at 202-750-4924… Rest In Paradise Patrick. Until we meet again!!!”WHUR
The funeral information for Patrick Ellis has not been released as of yet, however, the love continues to pour into the station from those who adored him.
Radio Facts would like to send our sincere condolences to the family, friends, loved ones, and fans of Patrick Ellis. Rest in peace, power, and prosperity.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- CThaGod Interviews Gucci Mane
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Comic John Pinette Found Dead in Hotel Room
- BABY GOTH RELEASES NEW SINGLE “AFTERPARTY”
- Radio Facts at WBLS in New York
- Deadline Extended for Covered California
- How Rapid Growth Is Destroying the Environment (Demo)
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]