Legendary Comedian/Actor/Radio Personality/Writer to Bring His Signature “No Holds Barred” Approach to Urban Adult Morning Show
CUMULUS MEDIA’s Westwood One announces an exciting addition to the Rick and Sasha Show with one of the most celebrated comedic talents in the business, George Willborn. George has a 25 year plus stand-up/broadcast radio career that is unrivaled. From successful stints on WVAZ Chicago, WHUR Washington DC, and twice with the nationally syndicated Michael Baisden program, Willborn brings experience, star power, and stellar reputation to the rapidly expanding Rick and Sasha show, now heard on over 25 radio stations.
“I’ve been a part of multiple #1 radio shows in my career, yet I’ve never felt as optimistic about the potential success of a show than I do about Rick and Sasha. After appearing on the show as a guest, I experienced an instant chemistry with them and instantly fell back in love with radio. Rick and Sasha just get it, and together we will be an unstoppable force,” said Willborn. “It’s game on and game over for the new sound of Urban Adult radio everywhere.”
Charles Steinhauer, Chief Operating Officer, Westwood One says, “with the addition of George complementing this already highly successful cast, we look forward to continuing the trajectory of fastest-growing urban adult show morning show throughout 2020 and for years to come. George’s special gift is that he naturally and intrinsically understands situational comedic radio, as well as the intricacies of working effectively with a team. This is the super trio to watch.”
Willborn moves to Atlanta, GA where he will be working out of the new state-of-art Rick and Sasha studios.
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- 15 Of The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Look (Demo)
- Migos Are Having Legal Issues with Quality Control | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Bassist/Composer Joshua Crumbly Releases New Single “Noah”
- TRINIDAD JAMES RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE & MUSIC VIDEO “UGLY”
- Cali 93.9 Launches TODO SE VALE with Angelica Vale!
- Entertainment Industry leaders launch new association
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”