For those who are squeamish about going to the Dentist, Patty Jackson deserves the award for bravery. Originally posted May 5, 2013
Radio Facts: KUDOS to Patty Jackson for being so incredibly unselfish and helping listeners avoid a potential major health hazard. Jackson, a 30 year radio vet, had reconstructive surgery done to her mouth after doing what most people do, ignoring gum disease. As a result her mouth was severely infected and her teeth were rotting. As a result, she had to have all her teeth removed & she allowed the local News Station to come in to take live footage of the process & share the before & after pics! Watch vid below for full story.
In the final video, Patty talk about having a stroke after taking care of her mom.
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- UNSUNG REVIEW: Billy Preston… One Very Sad Show
- The Best Street Style From Australian Fashion Week (Demo)
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Singer/Rap Pioneer Sylvia “Pillow Talk” Robinson Dies
- Louis Vuitton (Demo)
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- BMI HONORS ITS 2020 TRAILBLAZERS OF GOSPEL MUSIC