Warner Bros. Records has added two important new hires to its media and strategic development team. Aishah White has joined the label as senior vice president from her own public relations firm, the Los Angeles-based AKW PR. Most recently she represented the late artist XXXTentacion. Warner Bros. has also added Yashar Zadeh as vice president. Arriving from Biz 3 Publicity, Zadeh’s clients have included Migos and G-Eazy.
Both Zadeh and White will report to Laura Swanson, WBR’s EVP of media and strategic development. Swanson comments:
“I’m so thrilled that Aishah and Yash are joining our team, as they bring incredible expertise and real savvy to the ever-evolving PR and media landscape… Their impressive track records and the respect they’ve earned from both artists and peers alike are the perfect fit for Warner Bros. Records. With Aishah, Yash, and the existing stellar PR team, I’m confident we’re going to have an amazing 2019 and beyond.”
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS Season Premiere on OWN
- The Ordinary Is Launching A Face Mask (Demo)
- DAVE EAST ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM, SURVIVAL, TO BE RELEASED ON NOVEMBER 8 VIA DEF JAM RECORDINGS/MASS APPEAL
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan
- The Undeniable Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Radio Facts: New Study Highlights Movie and TV Streaming Sites’ Increasing Dominance
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher