Radio Facts: WAMO 100.1, Pittsburgh’s #1 for Hip Hop, announced today the addition of Big Boy’s Neighborhood to the station’s weekday morning lineup. Effective Monday, May 4, the top-rated show will air Monday through Friday from 6 – 10 a.m. ET.
As host of Big Boy’s Neighborhood, Big Boy entertains audiences daily with his high-energy mix of Hip Hop, heart and humor. Joined on-air by Natalia Perez, Louie G, Ayyde and DJ VickOne, he welcomes the biggest names in music and entertainment, plays the hottest music and keeps listeners laughing with hilarious bits, including the infamous phonetaps with “Luther Luffeigh.” The show has been dubbed one of the most powerful players in Hip-Hop culture by The Source magazine.
WAMO 100.1’s new weekday lineup:
Big Boy’s Neighborhood 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. ET
Portia Foxx 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. ET
Justin Luvv 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. ET
Mike Dean 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. ET
Big Boy started his radio career in Los Angeles 20 years ago and quickly became a West Coast icon known throughout the music industry. He has received three Marconi Awards from the National Association of Broadcasters for his exceptional talent and has been inducted in the prestigious National Radio Hall of Fame. A multimedia powerhouse, Big Boy has made multiple movies and television appearances, including Adam Sandler’s The Longest Yard, Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle, Entourage, Deuce Bigelow: Male Gigolo, The Real Husbands of Hollywood, The Talk and Keeping Up with the Kardashians. In his book “An XL Life: Staying Big at Half the Size,” the husband and father of two girls discussed his duodenal switch stomach surgery in 2003 and how he shed over 250 pounds in a year.
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- DSU Virtual Research Could Advance COVID vaccine
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- FAMU Bragg Stadium COVID-19 Site Closed On Sundays
- The Best Street Style From Australian Fashion Week (Demo)
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- UNSUNG REVIEW: Billy Preston… One Very Sad Show
- Louis Vuitton (Demo)
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More