Radio Facts: Industry vet Mike Love who recently parted ways with Soul 106.3 in Chicago with The Morning Mixtape talks about how he feels about losing the gig before Thanksgiving. He talks about mentoring and training Lady Red for the gig and what his new plans are.
Mike Love’s exit strategy…what’s your Plan B?
Posted by Mike Love on Tuesday, December 3, 2019
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- Meet Mandela Young African Fellows
- BMI And The RMLC Settle Rate Dispute
- DARF Secures “Blackradiostations.com”
- Debunking the Myths about Radio DJs
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville
- YUNG GRAVY RELEASES NEW VIDEO “MAGIC”
- FAMU Law Alum Appointed Orange County Judge
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- Things to know when older people travel abroad