Usher Releases “I Cry”
Today, Usher releases a brand new song “I Cry,” his emotional response to this unprecedented time in our lives. The song is out today via RCA Records.
Listen to “I Cry”: https://smarturl.it/xICry
Usher will be donating his proceeds from the record to LISC, the Local Initiatives Support Corporation, a core partner of the Global Goal: Unite for Our Future campaign. LISC is one of the nation’s largest nonprofits investing in underserved communities and communities of color across the country. LISC provides grants to minority-owned small businesses that are the lifeblood of their neighborhoods and local economies, and that are reeling from the health and economic fallout of the Covid-19 pandemic. LISC also supports thousands of community-based organizations in Black and rural places to connect residents with affordable housing, education and good jobs, and with programs that support community health and safety and address the wealth gap created by structural racism. https://www.lisc.org/
Usher will also debut the track live tomorrow at Global Goal: Unite for Our Future – The Concert. International advocacy organization Global Citizen and the European Commission are partnering on Global Goal: Unite for Our Future—The Concert, a globally televised and digitally streamed special that will highlight the disproportionate impact COVID-19 has on marginalized communities – including people of color, those living in extreme poverty and others facing discrimination.
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- Cali 93.9 Launches TODO SE VALE with Angelica Vale!
- Balthazar Share New Track “Halfway”
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- Louis Vuitton (Demo)
- UMe Celebrates Record Store Day Black Friday 2018
- The First Black-Owned Stock Exchange?