As earlier announced, the Company previously accepted for purchase $213,255,000 aggregate principal amount of the Notes, which Notes had been validly tendered and not validly withdrawn as of 5:00 p.m., New York City time on December 18, 2018 (the “Early Tender Time”), and paid for such Notes on December 20, 2018. Between the Early Tender Time and the Expiration Time, the Company received no additional tenders of Notes. Immediately following the Expiration Time, approximately $2.0 million aggregate principal amount of Notes remained outstanding.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any security. No offer, solicitation, or sale will be made in any jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful.
The complete terms and conditions of the Tender Offer are set forth in an Offer to Purchase dated December 4, 2018(the “Statement”) that was sent to holders of the Notes.
D.F. King & Co., Inc. is acting as the tender agent and information agent for the Tender Offer. Requests for a copy of the Statement may be directed to D.F. King & Co., Inc. at (212) 269-5550 (for bankers and brokers) or (800) 290-6426 (for all others) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- 10 Songs that Basically Said F Monogamy
- Radio Facts: Vintage Black Comedians, Record Deals and Breaking Records
- Letter from Dean Hugh Mighty
- Game’s Arrest Warrant Dropped
- Craig Ferguson Is Back & Fabulous
- 300 ENTERTAINMENT ‘UNPLUGGED’
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- W. Kamau Bell On Racism In Pittsburgh & Long Island, Statues, KKK, + Immigrants In America
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’