Radio Facts: A series of executive management appointments throughout Asia and Greater China were announced yesterday by Universal Music Group. The announcements suggest UMG plans to expand its marketing, finance, and public policy infrastructure throughout the region to grow in these markets.
Aaron Wang has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer for Greater China. He will be based in Beijing and oversee financial operations within Greater China.
Tracy Mu has been appointed Finance Director of Universal Music China, reporting to Wang and Garand Wu, Managing Director of Universal Music China.
Elvin Eng has been named CFO for the South East Asia Region for UMG, based in Singapore.
Ang Kwee Tiang (aka KT Ang) has been appointed SVP Asia Public Policy, based in Hong Kong but working across all markets throughout the region.
Adam Granite, Executive Vice President of Market Development for UMG, explained:
“In order to maximize the opportunities for growth throughout these dynamic and fast-evolving markets, we have expanded and bolstered our senior management teams within Greater China and throughout Asia to ensure that UMG remains at the forefront of industry change and innovation, breaking new talent and embracing new platforms and audiences, as the adoption of streaming through legal services continues to drive the growing music economy forward within the region.”
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- Louis Vuitton (Demo)
- UMe Celebrates Record Store Day Black Friday 2018
- The First Black-Owned Stock Exchange?
- Top 10 the odd sport in the world
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher