Why does it look like this interpreter is going to break out and start breakdancing? It’s so distracting that you can’t hear what the Gov. is saying which is actually quite scary too.
Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp is continuing to ease economic restrictions by signing an order to allow bars and nightclubs to reopen. The measure will allow nightclubs and bars, who meet 39 measures, to reopen in the coming week. The establishments have to consistently screen employees for illness and limit occupancy to 25 people.
Amusement parks are next to reopen. Health officials fear, of course, that this will introduce a second wave of COVID to Georgia.
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- UMe Celebrates Record Store Day Black Friday 2018
- Top 10 the odd sport in the world
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Syleena Johnson Debut’s New Single and New Body (pic)
- The Best Street Style From Australian Fashion Week (Demo)
- Morgan St., Hopkins join national smart home project