Troy Carter, Spotify’s Global Head of Creator Services, will be leaving the company in early September.
Spotify now plans to merge its Creator Services division with its in-house Shows & Editorial team. This newly-combined division will be led by current Global Head of Shows & Editorial, Nick Holmstén.
Carter joined Spotify 2 years ago to improve the service’s reputation amongst artists and songwriters. Carter, a former manager of Lady Gaga, John Legend and Meghan Trainor will remain an advisor to Spotify.
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Jamillah Muhammad Celebrating
- FLASHBACK: The Best 45 Record Label Designs
- PRS for Music Explores: Artificial Intelligence
- iHeartMedia Tampa Bay Welcomes “THEjoeSHOW” To 93.3 FLZ
- What If The NBA Did Their Own Version of Verzuz?
- FRENCH MONTANA RELEASES NEW SINGLE “THAT’S A FACT”