Triller users can now make professional quality music videos with AI-powered app to chart-topping songs from world’s biggest artists
Triller, the AI-powered music video platform, today announced a licensing deal with Universal Music Group, the world leader in music-based entertainment, that will provide Triller’s users with access to UMG’s full catalog of songs from the world’s most-popular artists.
Triller’s 28 million users will be able to create music videos with songs from their favorite UMG artists including Drake (Young Money/Cash Money/Republic) and Rihanna (Westbury Road Entertainment/UMG), the two most popular artists among Triller users.
Triller democratizes the music video creation process, making it easy for users to instantly create and share professional quality music videos. The integration with UMG empowers users to create, personalize and share Triller videos with the latest chart-topping records from the industry’s most popular artists.
“UMG is dedicated to working with innovative companies like Triller that are creating new ways for fans to engage with artists,” said Tuhin Roy, UMG’s senior vice president of new digital business and innovation. “UMG’s artists are now among the first to gain access to Triller’s large and highly creative audience.”
“As a major music company with countless chart-topping artists, UMG brings an amazing catalog of music to our millions of users worldwide,” said Triller CEO, Mike Lu. “Triller users are exceptionally creative, and we’re excited to watch along as our talent base creates new music video mashups with our expanded catalog.”
This announcement arrives on the heels of Triller’s recent $5 million Series A round, led by Carnegie Technologies. With more than 28 million downloads and zero marketing and ad spend to date, Triller is used organically by celebrities such as Kevin Hart, Vanessa Hudgens and Taylor Hill to develop AI-powered, professional-looking music videos. The platform, available on iOS and Android, recently became ranked the number 12 app in the U.S. App Store and number four in the French App Store, both under the video category.
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- Meet Mandela Young African Fellows
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- Debunking the Myths about Radio DJs
- Multiple Promotions At Emmis/New York
- The Breakfast Club Radio Show Interviews Judge Faith Jerkins
- YouTube Expands Coachella Partnership
- YUNG GRAVY RELEASES NEW VIDEO “MAGIC”
- Radio Industry Vet Orlando Davis is Saving Lives by Donating His COVID-19 Antibody-Rich Blood