Sarah Dobbins Promoted to VP of Sales for NNE
RadioFacts: Townsquare Media Inc. announced today that Sarah Dobbins, currently Director of Sales for Portland, ME, has been promoted to Vice President of Sales for Northern New England including Portland & Augusta, ME and Portsmouth, NH. She will report to Regional Market President & Chief
Revenue Officer Christine Sieks.
“Since joining our team in 2018, Sarah has demonstrated exceptional leadership and been a driver of innovation locally and throughout the Company. With this newly created position, we’re aligned for even stronger revenue growth across all platforms,” commented Sieks
“Townsquare Media has an unbelievable combination of local marketing resources designed to help local businesses grow. Now more than ever, our local brands, digital marketing solutions, and attribution tools make Townsquare a powerhouse in Northern New England. I am excited to partner with Christine Sieks in maximizing our resources to drive sales growth throughout Maine and New Hampshire,” added Dobbins.
Added Rob Williams, RVP – Local Media: “Sarah has performed at a high level and had a profound impact on our Company since returning home to Portland. Together with Christine Sieks and Regional Operations Manager Herb Ivy, our Northern New England team has the leadership and vision to continue to its winning ways.”
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- Meet Mandela Young African Fellows
- HTIAA Names New Officers
- Radio Industry Vet Orlando Davis is Saving Lives by Donating His COVID-19 Antibody-Rich Blood
- YouTube Expands Coachella Partnership
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Multiple Promotions At Emmis/New York
- DARF Secures “Blackradiostations.com”