Christine Sieks Promoted to Regional Market President
Townsquare Media Inc. announced today that Christine Sieks, currently RVP Sales for the Northeast Region and VP Sales New Hampshire, has been promoted to Regional Market President of Northern New England (which is comprised of Portland, ME, Portsmouth, NH and Augusta ME). She will continue in her role as RVP Sales as well, reporting to SVP Local Media, Rob Williams. Christine succeeds Brian Lang, who the Company announced today will be heading to New Jersey to lead Townsquare’s flagship radio station, New Jersey 101.5 (WKXW-FM), based in Trenton, New Jersey.
“With Brian’s well-deserved promotion to lead New Jersey 101.5, we are very fortunate to have someone of Christine’s ability to succeed him. Since joining our team in 2016, Christine has excelled as a leader in a variety of roles. With this announcement we ensure that we will continue the incredible success we’ve enjoyed in Portland, Portsmouth, and Augusta,” commented Mr. Williams.
“Christine has been my partner in Northern New England for the last three years,” added Mr. Lang. “There is no doubt that our business will continue to grow and innovate under her leadership.”
Both promotions are effective today, April 13, 2020.
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- The Lash-Lengthening Serum That Really Works (Demo)
- Disney’s “A WRINKLE IN TIME” World Premiere Images
- Radio Facts Radio Show Podcast Seeks Producer
- Former Radio DJ Asking the Industry for Help
- CARLY PEARCE & LEE BRICE’S “I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY NOW” MUSIC VIDEO
- BMG signs deal with sampling service Tracklib
- What If The NBA Did Their Own Version of Verzuz?
- Delia Orjuela Vice President of Latin Music, BMI
- JILL SCOTT ANNOUNCES “LIVE IN THE MOMENT” TOUR