Today marks the announcement of Michelle Obama’s fall 2018 book tour dates in support of her memoir, BECOMING.
The 10-city tour will start in Mrs. Obama’s hometown of Chicago on Tuesday, November 13th, consisting of honest conversations between Mrs. Obama and a selection of moderators. Moderators have not been announced at this time, and attendees can expect to hear Mrs. Obama candidly discuss the central events of her life, from her childhood in South Side Chicago to her time as the First Lady. The just-released video on the tour announcement can be seen here.
Tickets will become available for sale to the general public at BecomingMichelleObama.com starting Friday, September 21st at 10am local time. The tour will utilize Ticketmaster’s Verified FanÒ platform to prevent scalpers, and fans can register now through Tuesday, September 18th at 10pm PT for free access to Ticketmaster’s Verified FanÒ presale (allowing the purchase of tickets before the general public).
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- "Club Quarantine" Legend D-Nice Teaching Master Class
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Producer Found Dead
- Beautycon Festival LA Highlights
- Westwood One Adds The Baka Boyz Syndication