T.J. Martell Foundation’s Spirit of Excellence Dinner excelled yesterday at the Sunset Luxe in Los Angeles, drawing luminaries from all over business and entertainment to raise money for cancer research.
The dinner was held by comedian Bill Bellamy with a special performance by honoree singer/songwriter Erika Ender, Latin Grammy 2017 “Song of the Year” winner for “Despacito”.
The event was co-chaired by Ron Broitman, EVP and Head of Synchronization for Warner/Chappell & Warner Music Group, and David Kovach, SVP of Global Entertainment for CITI.
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- Radio Vet Ryan Cameron has Emergency Heart Surgery, in ICU
- Bird Doesn’t Cooperate, Makes Scene at Funeral (video)
- DSU Virtual Research Could Advance COVID vaccine
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- FAMU Bragg Stadium COVID-19 Site Closed On Sundays
- The Best Street Style From Australian Fashion Week (Demo)
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- UNSUNG REVIEW: Billy Preston… One Very Sad Show