Details have emerged on the forthcoming film The Secret, based on Rhonda Byrne’s best-selling book of the same name, set to film in October.
The film will be a love story directed by Andy Tennant (Sweet Home Alabama, The Hitch) from a script written by Bekah Brunstetter (This Is Us). The film will be co-produced by Joe Gelchion’s Tri-G, Matthew George’s Savvy Media Holdings and Robert Katz’s Shine Box, with Robert Cort (Robert Cort Productions), Rhonda Byrnes, and Paul Hanson (Covert) also producing. Principal photography will begin in New Orleans in October, and the film will star Katie Holmes and Josh Lucas.
Joe Gelchion said of his co-producers:
“Matthew and Robert’s taste in film closely aligns with the type of stories I want to tell. We are excited to partner on The Secret as well as other projects down the line. People have wanted to turn this powerful book into a film for a long time. It took this team, led by Andy Tennant, to finally crack the story and transform this book, that spent 192 consecutive weeks on the New York Times best-seller list, into the wonderful screenplay that we are about to make. We want to tell stories that inspire and ones that carry a message of hope.”
- Meet Mandela Young African Fellows
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- BMI And The RMLC Settle Rate Dispute
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- DARF Secures “Blackradiostations.com”
- Debunking the Myths about Radio DJs
- YUNG GRAVY RELEASES NEW VIDEO “MAGIC”
- Did Somebody Just Say Wine Pants? (Demo)
- Digital ‘Not Just Our Future, It Is Our Present’ Says RIAA