Radio Facts: Great podcast from RAB hosted by Erica Farber on the relationship between programming and sales for our fans from the radio industry.
The relationship between programming and sales is a critical component at a successful radio station. A great example of how these two departments are working together for success is at Great Plains Media in Bloomington, Illinois.
While attending the recent Country Radio Seminar in Nashville, Erica Farber, President & CEO of the RAB caught up with Operations Manager Josh Roberts, who shares his thoughts on why this relationship is so important and how it continues to pay off at his station. Thanks to RAB for the audio.
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS Season Premiere on OWN
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- YouTube Expands Coachella Partnership
- HTIAA Names New Officers
- Radio Industry Vet Orlando Davis is Saving Lives by Donating His COVID-19 Antibody-Rich Blood
- Debunking the Myths about Radio DJs
- YUNG GRAVY RELEASES NEW VIDEO “MAGIC”
- Multiple Promotions At Emmis/New York
- The Breakfast Club Radio Show Interviews Judge Faith Jerkins