Fresh off the success of her “Becoming” tour and documentary on Netflix, The Forever First Lady, Michelle Obama is now ready to bring her ivy league education and Chicago roots to Spotify in the form of a new podcast. Mrs. Obama took to her IG to put the world on notice that she along with some or her family, friends, and colleagues would have some tough yet healing conversations via the streaming platform.
Usually when The Forever FLOTUS speaks, most of the world tends to listen. People are still begging her to run for the highest office in the land but it appears that Michelle Obama has her own purpose and she is taking another step at living her best life. The first episodes drops July 29th and we definitely here for it.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- Deadline Extended for Covered California
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]
- How Rapid Growth Is Destroying the Environment (Demo)
- Signs that it’s Time to Start Your Own Business
- CThaGod Interviews Gucci Mane
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Comic John Pinette Found Dead in Hotel Room
- BABY GOTH RELEASES NEW SINGLE “AFTERPARTY”