Radio Facts: The Deja Vu Show, nationally syndicated by ABC Audio, springs into summer, adding five new affiliates to its rapidly growing lineup. Affiliates added in May and June included KBXT-FM in Bryan, TX; KISX-FM in Tyler, TX; KSSM-FM in Waco, TX; KMJI-FM in Texarkana; and WRKA-FM in Louisville, KY.
These five stations join the robust ABC Audio network of affiliates already carrying The Deja Vu Show including WUKS-FM in Fayetteville, NC; WPWZ-FM in Raleigh, NC; the more recently signed WTUG-FM in the Birmingham DMA; and many other stations across the country airing the show.
“Throughout her career, Deja has drawn high ratings in every market where she’s heard. We’re thrilled that in syndication The Deja Vu Show followed suit and is experiencing the same level of success and rapid growth,” said Heidi Oringer, ABC Audio’s Executive Director of Business Strategy, Programming & Distribution. “Deja’s insightful content and her standout personality draw large, diverse audiences. We’re excited that stations are adding The Deja Vu Show to their lineups and equally excited that she is so favored by advertisers as well.”
Interested in becoming an affiliate? Contact Christopher Venice at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- 07 Here’s All the Fashion News You Missed This Week (Demo)
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- 100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Playlist
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- Walk Off the Earth Announces Album Details
- ‘RAMPAGE’ SMASHES ITS WAY INTO THEATERS TODAY!