Judge Faith Jenkins takes the stand on The Breakfast Club Radio Show to talk about her syndicated show, how to represent someone who has committed a heinous crime and much more.
- -Thoughts on Judge Judy
- – How she got her start in law
- – Public Defenders
- – The harsh laws in Louisiana
- – How do you represent someone that you know is guilty?
- – Plaxico Burress
- – Parkland shooting
- – Zimmerman trial
- – OJ
- – The craziest case you had on TV
- – She had no interest in being a judge at first
- – What’s your passion?
- – Being a Miss America runner-up
- – Did you want to be a singer?
- – What did your parents do?
- – Queens of Court