Beasley Media Group, LLC; a subsidiary of Beasley Broadcast Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBGI) announces veteran company programmer John Candelaria has been named as the new Program Director of 105.1FM The BOUNCE in the Motor City. He will begin his new position on Tuesday, April 17, 2018.
Candelaria currently serves as the company’s Urban Format Captain and most recently worked as the Operations Manager and Program Director at Beasley Media Group’s KOAS-FM and KVGS-FM in Las Vegas. Previously, he was the morning host for KOAS-FM and was responsible for the successful launch of Hot 95.5/93.1, Throwback Hip Hop and R & B in Augusta, Georgia.
“John’s proven track record as a strategic programmer and tactician makes him the perfect choice to lead our very talented air team,” said Beasley Media Group Detroit Vice President and Market Manager Mac Edwards. “He ‘gets’ this format and is bringing the ideas and energy to fuel the next phase of growth for 105.1 The BOUNCE. This should be fun!”
“I have been such a fan of John and his work since we first brought him to the company years ago,” said Justin Chase, Executive Vice President of Programming at Beasley Media Group. “I’m very happy that we will have him at one of Beasley’s largest Throwback stations. John has the right coalition style experience for stations like The BOUNCE.”
“Beasley Las Vegas has been an unforgettable experience,” said Candelaria. “I am excited to join Team Detroit and look forward to working alongside the best radio talent in the Motor City and growing as a leader under Vice President and Market Manager Mac Edwards. I am so grateful for the unwavering support of the Beasley family, Executive Vice President of Programming Justin Chase and Vice President of Programming Buzz Knight.”
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- The Fashion Statement of 2020: Protective Face Masks
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- "Club Quarantine" Legend D-Nice Teaching Master Class
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- NASCAR ALOE RELEASES NEW ALBUM “SH!THEAD” TODAY
- ‘RAMPAGE’ SMASHES ITS WAY INTO THEATERS TODAY!