SYLEENA JOHNSON COMPETES IN TEXAS NATIONAL PHYSIQUE COMMITTEE CUP
R&B singer and co-host of Sister Circle Live, Syleena Johnson has recently shed some serious pounds! The 41-year-old singer and TV personality lost 50 pounds in preparation for the Texas National Physique Committee (NPC Texas Cup) in Waco, Texas.
At the competition on December 7th, Syleena Johnson won three awards. The R&B singer took home 3rd place for Open, 5th place for True Novice, and 6th place for Novice. Johnson revealed that she passed on one completion, The Lee Haney Games, because she wasn’t physically ready. After sticking to a strict diet and exercising with her personal trainer, she competed in her first fitness competition, The NPC Texas Cup. She competed in the Women’s Figure Category.
“This has been a longtime dream of mine. This is not something I just woke up yesterday and said I wanted to do,” she said. “I don’t want to live this life and not do all of the things that I think I can do. I just feel like we can accomplish our goals and dreams, all in this life. And so that’s what I’m doing. I’m just pursuing all of the dreams and desires and goals and wants that God puts in my belly. Being a fitness competitor is one of them. I will continue to compete hopefully with the grace of God, but the first competition, I just want to get on the stage.”
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- Meet Mandela Young African Fellows
- YouTube Expands Coachella Partnership
- Multiple Promotions At Emmis/New York
- YUNG GRAVY RELEASES NEW VIDEO “MAGIC”
- Radio Industry Vet Orlando Davis is Saving Lives by Donating His COVID-19 Antibody-Rich Blood
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Lauryn Hill Tour Announced Honoring “The Miseducation’s…” Anniversary