SWEDISH ARTIST STRØM DEBUTS NEW SINGLE “LAST TRY”
Today, Swedish artist / producer STRØM has debuted a brand new single titled “Last Try.” Listen to the song everywhere now here, out now via This is Scandinavia / Sony Music.
A pulsing, downtempo electronic track produced with precision and avant garde sensibility, the song is the first to be released from STRØM’s forthcoming debut album, which is slated for a February 2020 release.
Today’s new single is only the second-ever from the budding producer, whose debut track as STRØM was born out of sheer coincidence after composing a song for a BMW commercial, which he later finished and released in 2017 as “Mesmerize.” The song drew acclaim from a slew of music outlets and quickly shot to #1 on Hype Machine.
Growing up in Värmdö, an island off the coast of Stockholm, STRØM began experimenting with musical instruments around age 7 and later formed a string of bands through his teen years. As he grew up, he took a greater interest in production and eventually moved to Berlin for a period to study music production and sound design.
A project whose purest intention is an experimental outlet for musical expression free of genre bounds, STRØM’s forthcoming debut album embodies this ethos.
- POLO G RELEASES NEW ALBUM THE GOAT
- DARF Secures “Blackradiostations.com”
- The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Lookfa (Demo)
- OH NO! 14 Signs that Your Industry Career is DONE!
- Documenting Hate: Charlottesville
- Kansas City Station Welcomes New Show to Lineup
- Nominations Open for 2020 NAB Technology Awards
- ARIZONA ZERVAS RELEASES LYRIC VIDEO FOR “ROXANNE”
- Scholarship Opportunity for Agriculture Students
- The Lash-Lengthening Serum That Really Works (Demo)