Vanja Primorac has been hired by United Talent Agency as an executive focused on Music Innovations.
In this newly created role, she will identify and execute marketing, distribution and platform partnership.
Primorac previously worked at Spotify, where she was an Artist Marketing Representative. She worked with managers, independent and major labels on streaming strategies and marketing Campaigns.
In addition, she helped guide artist connect to their audiences globally. Some of the artists she worked with are J. Cole, Mumford & Sons, AlunaGeorge, Mike Posner and Calvin Harris.
Prior to her time at Spotify, she worked with Sean “Diddy” Combs and team to launch Revolt TV.
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- Blacks Asked to Leave Wild Wing Cafe because White Customer Felt Threatened
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- DAVE EAST ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM, SURVIVAL, TO BE RELEASED ON NOVEMBER 8 VIA DEF JAM RECORDINGS/MASS APPEAL
- HTIAA Names New Officers
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan
- Gail Mitchell, KJLH Radio and Dick Griffey Honored
- Joe Apologizes to Logic | The Joe Budden Podcast