The second series of Spotify’s original podcast series ‘Who We Be Talks’ arrives September 20th. This series will differ from the podcast’s initial 11-episodes earlier this year. There will be new lifestyle content, a different presenter line-up, and the show now appears every week. It will expand to 50 episodes.
The first guest artist on the show will be UK rapper Ghetts, discussing his new album Ghetto Gospel: The New Testament. He will be interviewed by host DJ Semtex, who recently announced his departure from BBC Radio 1Xtra after 15 years. Who We Be Talks will also feature Parris O’Loughlin-Hoste, recently promoted to senior urban artist manager at RCA, as new podcast co-presenter.
Semtex discussed his excitement about the changes to the show:
“This is big. We knew we had something special with the original run of shows, and to bring all the new changes to this season and take it weekly is going to cement Who We Be Talks as the number one podcast in urban culture.”
Parris OH said of joining the show:
“I am thrilled to be joining the Who We Be Talks line-up, working with Semtex on what has become a must-listen show for urban music fans in the UK, and around the world.”
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Jamillah Muhammad Celebrating
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- FRENCH MONTANA RELEASES NEW SINGLE “THAT’S A FACT”
- Chubb Rock Takes Afternoon Drive at New Station
- RUSS PARR ANNOUNCES NATIONAL MOMENT OF PRAYER
- Honoring the Negro Baseball League
- Latrice Burnette Appointed EVP/GM at Island Records