SoundExchange announced today, September 19, that Richard Conlon will be promoted to the position of chief corporate development officer.
As chief corporate development officer, Conlon will oversee business development strategies and lead the company’s efforts to expand its line of services for artists, labels, music publishers, and licensees. His previous role was as SoundExchange’s chief external affairs officer.
SoundExchange president and CEO Michael Huppe notes:
“Richard’s leadership in the music industry makes him the ideal person to help drive our strategy to grow SoundExchange into a diversified portfolio of companies and services for the entire industry… SoundExchange is helping re-order the business of music by creating solutions that facilitate royalty distributions to music creators, setting standards and service levels that the industry can rely upon. SoundExchange is committed to innovation and growth delivered at the speed of digital.”
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Jamillah Muhammad Celebrating
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- New Management At RCA, Atlantic Hope To Continue Streaming Successes
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- 11 things that won’t happen in royal societies (Demo)
- R. Kelly ‘Docu-Track’ Admits, Denies and Addresses Everything, Chides Steve Harvey, Tom Joyner and the Industry (audio)
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- 100.3 RNB Welcomes Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- HT Earns Second Place in Business Competition