TUNE INTO INSTAGRAM LIVE EVERY WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY
Wednesdays 5:30PM EST / 2:30PM PST / 10:30PM CET / 9:30PM GMT
Fridays 12PM EST / 9AM PST / 5PM CET / 4PM GMT
SoundCloud’s Creator Office Hours is a biweekly virtual discussion with members of SoundCloud’s expert staff broadcasting on Instagram live Wednesdays and Fridays each week. As part of SoundCloud’s developing resources designed to support the creator community amid the coronavirus (COVID-19), Creator Office Hours kicks off Wednesday, March 23rd featuring conversations with rotating members from SoundCloud’s music, artist relations, and label services team hosting live from their work from home spaces. Aimed to connect and encourage the creator community at this time, the people behind the platform will be taking questions from creators around tips and tricks on how to continue to grow your career, increase interactions with fans, boost revenue, and discuss the day-to-day challenges, changes, and opportunities that the community is facing today. For more info and updates on SoundCloud’s Creator Office Hours, stay tuned to SoundCloud’s blog post here.
For daily updates on resources and programs developed to support the global creator community, visit SoundCloud’s Keep the Music Going Guide.
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Bassist/Composer Joshua Crumbly Releases New Single “Noah”
- TRINIDAD JAMES RETURNS WITH NEW SINGLE & MUSIC VIDEO “UGLY”
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Entertainment Industry leaders launch new association
- Radio Broadcaster Dies after Getting Out of Stalled Van
- Cali 93.9 Launches TODO SE VALE with Angelica Vale!
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin