Radio Facts: The new morning show at V103 looks exciting. We have gotten several calls for both Jade Novah and JR to work in radio for the last couple of years. Stations didn’t know how to approach them but it looks like V103 did.
Commercial radio stations are looking more and more online to bring in new talent who have leverage and are prepared to take on and create viral moments with established and growing audiences. Great job V. It’s a new year and a new day for urban radio. BTW Both are extremely talented and will bring a great presence to V103. See their work below.
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Morgan St., Hopkins join national smart home project
- Singer/Rap Pioneer Sylvia “Pillow Talk” Robinson Dies
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- UMe Celebrates Record Store Day Black Friday 2018
- Top 10 the odd sport in the world
- Job Opening: Beasley Media Seeks Operations Manager