This is tragically funny. No longer will this white guy be able to deny that Black people are mistreated by police. He says “You’re treating me like a black person” as if they are overstepping the boundaries.
- The Fashion Statement of 2020: Protective Face Masks
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- "Club Quarantine" Legend D-Nice Teaching Master Class
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- Mike Tyson Launches New Legends Only League
- ‘RAMPAGE’ SMASHES ITS WAY INTO THEATERS TODAY!