SHOWTIME RELEASES SEASON SIX PREMIERE OF RAY DONOVAN EARLY TO SUBSCRIBERS
Episode Available Today On SHOWTIME Streaming, SHOWTIME ANYTIME® And On Demand
Starting today, SHOWTIME subscribers have the opportunity to watch the season six premiere of RAY DONOVAN, ahead of its on-air debut on Sunday, October 28 at 9 p.m. ET/PT. The episode is now available only to SHOWTIME subscribers via SHOWTIME streaming, SHOWTIME ANYTIME and on demand. RAY DONOVAN stars multiple Emmy® and Golden Globe® nominee Liev Schreiber, with Oscar® winner and multiple Emmy-nominated actress Susan Sarandon and Jon Voight in his Golden Globe winning role.
As season six of RAY DONOVAN begins, we find Ray (Schreiber) rebuilding his life both personally and professionally in New York City. After being rescued from a plummet into the East River, his savior, a cop named Mac (Domenick Lombardozzi), brings Ray into the fraternity that is the Staten Island Police Department. While exploring this new world of brotherhood and corruption, Ray finds himself once again working for media mogul Samantha Winslow (Sarandon, returning as a series regular). Sam has teamed up with New York City mayoral candidate Anita Novak (Lola Glaudini), a partnership that puts Ray at odds with his new friends out in Staten Island. A SHOWTIME production, RAY DONOVAN also stars Eddie Marsan, Dash Mihok, Katherine Moennig, Pooch Hall, Kerris Dorsey, Devon Bagby and Graham Rogers. RAY DONOVAN is executive produced by David Hollander, Mark Gordon, Bryan Zuriff and Lou Fusaro, and was created by Ann Biderman. To learn more about RAY DONOVAN, visit SHO.com and follow on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Join the conversation using #RayDonovan.
SHOWTIME is currently available to subscribers via cable, DBS, and telco providers, and as a stand-alone streaming service through Amazon, Apple®, Google, LG Smart TVs, Oculus Go, Roku®, Samsung, and Xbox One. Consumers can also subscribe to SHOWTIME via Amazon’s Prime Video Channels, DirecTV Now, FuboTV, Hulu, Sling TV, Sony PlayStation™ Vue, and YouTube TV or directly at www.showtime.com. The network’s authentication service, SHOWTIME ANYTIME, is available at no additional cost to SHOWTIME customers who subscribe to the network through participating providers
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- "Club Quarantine" Legend D-Nice Teaching Master Class
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- RF Focus 2018 Top Urban Radio Station List
- R. Kelly ‘Docu-Track’ Admits, Denies and Addresses Everything, Chides Steve Harvey, Tom Joyner and the Industry (audio)
- BBC Hip Hop DJ Charlie Sloth Leaves for Apple Music