Sheryl Underwood Radio continues its phenomenal growth with the addition of its 467th radio affiliate, moving closer to the 500 affiliate mark.
Rob Wilkins, Sheryl Underwood Radio’s Vice President of Affiliate Relations, continues his push to expand the Sheryl Underwood Radio brand into domestic and international markets, and according to Wilkins, “Sheryl Underwood Radio is an extremely desirable brand that radio affiliates have embraced because of its radio-friendly format, the variety of programming, the quality of the production, and of course, SUR’s on-air crew led by Sheryl Underwood.”
Under the Sheryl Underwood Radio Banner, and direction of Executive Producer Vic Frost, Sheryl Underwood Radio produces content in every format SUR (AC), Spiritual Nourishment (Gospel), Late Night Cupcaking (Quiet Storm) and Auntie Sheryl’s House Party (HipHop-Funk-R&B). And, according to Underwood, “We will continue to grow.”
Sheryl Underwood Radio has over 14 million listeners by the combined reach of the strength of the signal of 467 Sheryl Underwood Radio affiliates.
For more information about Sheryl Underwood Radio call 1-855-SHERYL-1 or visit SherylUnderwoodRadio.com.
- HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS Season Premiere on OWN
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- “The BOB & TOM Show” Comes to Chicago Radio
- Lizzo’s Concert for SiriusXM and Pandora
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- The Ordinary Is Launching A Face Mask (Demo)
- The Breakfast Club Radio Show Interviews Judge Faith Jerkins
- DAVE EAST ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM, SURVIVAL, TO BE RELEASED ON NOVEMBER 8 VIA DEF JAM RECORDINGS/MASS APPEAL
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan
- Things you didn’t know about mountains