Radio Facts: Sheryl Underwood continues doing good in the neighborhood with the launch of the Sheryl Underwood Radio: Lend A Helping Hand initiative. Starting this week, each Friday will be Good Friday as Sheryl Underwood Radio lends a helping hand to listeners who are feeling the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to Underwood, “It’s time to lend a helping hand to those in need. I don’t have much, but what I have I’m willing to share!” One lucky listener each week will receive a helping hand with things like gas money, groceries, etc. or SUR will lend a helping hand to those doing good in the neighborhood like churches, medical personnel, essential workers, first responders and community service organizations.
Sheryl Underwood Radio listeners are asked to call 1-855-Sheryl-1; leave their name and a contact number and then say “Sheryl Underwood Radio, I need a helping hand.”
Underwood says, “People have lost their jobs and their source of income. They are hurting financially and they need help. It is in times like these that goodwill can go a long way.” Businesses or organizations that would like to join this initiative should call 1-855-Sheryl-1 or email@example.com.
Only ONE Winner Per Household/Family. Void Where Prohibited By Law.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- Cumulus Media Promotes PD to OM
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]
- How Rapid Growth Is Destroying the Environment (Demo)
- Deadline Extended for Covered California
- Radio Facts at WBLS in New York
- BABY GOTH RELEASES NEW SINGLE “AFTERPARTY”
- Help You Create a New Lifestyle (Demo)
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’