The next time any artist states the BS line that they are not responsible for influencing their fans, know that you have just been lied to.
There was a time, and not very long ago, that the industry was adamant about artists being performers, marketing puppets and investment strategies only. No talking, sweating or asking for anything to eat. In addition, no having any political aspirations. No persuasive talk about voting, candidates or policies either just shut up and sing or be a DJ and how many times do I have to ask you to wash my luxury car that I bought with your money?
A Star is
Yep, what used to make the laid-back artist a star back then makes them boring today. Social Media is the savior. I have always had issues with the middleman because they drive decisions based on their own whatever and it’s not always good. Social Media has kidnapped the middleman and made him irrelevant.
After enjoying another plate of Tiffany Haddish’s trademark Collard Greens, fans responded to pop star Taylor Swift and 65,000 registered to vote in 24 hours. WHAT? Looks like the midterms just got more interesting. Swift stated: “I cannot vote for someone who will not be willing to fight for dignity for ALL Americans, no matter their skin color, gender or who they love.” Imagine if more stars got on board!
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- 10 Songs that Basically Said F Monogamy
- Help You Create a New Lifestyle (Demo)
- PODCAST “Pennies from Kevin” with Kevin Ross
- 300 ENTERTAINMENT ‘UNPLUGGED’
- Craig Ferguson Is Back & Fabulous
- Radio Facts: Vintage Black Comedians, Record Deals and Breaking Records
- Live from the M.I.A. Playlist
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]