Radio Facts: REJOICE! Musical Soul Food Radio Network has recently expanded into several new markets, including the nation’s 7th largest radio market, Washington, D.C. Veteran syndicated radio personality, Tracy Morgan, has joined the city’s legendary Adult R&B radio station WHUR 96.3 FM with a new, 5 AM, weekday program, “Morning Inspirations with Tracy Morgan.” The one-hour show is the lead-in to the ever-popular, “Steve Harvey Morning Show.”
“I’m thrilled to be back on the radio in the market where I started my career,” says Morgan. “It’s also great to be on the historic Howard University campus with this trailblazing station. I look forward to getting everyone’s day started with an hour of uplifting and inspirational music and conversation.”
A DMV native, Morgan has been a program director, music director, producer and on-air talent for various stations. Currently, she hosts the syndicated midday program on the Rejoice Musical Soul Food Radio Network, and she is also the Program Director for the historic WBBP 1480 AM gospel radio station in Memphis. Morgan is a two-time Stellar Gospel Music Award winner as Announcer of the Year. In addition, she was inducted into the Broadcasters Hall of Fame in Akron, Ohio in 2005. She was also inducted into the Columbia School of Broadcasting Hall of Fame in 2014. She and her husband, Keith Morgan, have one child, Katrina, who is a college freshman.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- 10 Songs that Basically Said F Monogamy
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- Signs that it’s Time to Start Your Own Business
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- CThaGod Interviews Gucci Mane
- Nick Cannon Radio Surges to #1
- Cumulus Names New Regional Promotions Director
- Radio Facts at WBLS in New York