‘Redding News Review Unrestricted’ Reaches 1,000-Episode Milestone
Talk Host Rob Redding this week is celebrating the 1000 episode of his popular talk show Redding News Review Unrestricted.
Redding says the show which has subscribers in more than 20 states will reach the important milestone since starting in April of 2014 today.
“Very honored to have so many fans who believe in me and what I do,” Redding said. “And I look forward to another 1000 episodes with all my fans in a growing number of states.”
Redding who conducts his show out of New York the last two years says the show is responsible for two .com best selling books last year, his autobiography “Out Loud” and “Sinister Citizen.” It also has produced best selling books “Why Black Lives Matter” and “Unthinkable.”
“Numbers don’t lie,” said Redding, who also relies heavily on a social media base of close to 20,000 people.
Redding built his base for the show from his nearly 20 years on national radio in all 50 states as “America’s Independent Voice.” Listeners have typically equated his brand with humor, straight talk about politics and a mixture of cutting edge journalism.
Listen to the show on the Redding News Review web site, ReddingNewsReview.com.
- Warner Music Group Relaunches Sesame Street Records
- Migos Are Having Legal Issues with Quality Control | The Joe Budden Podcast
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Dog In The Snow Share New Track “Roses”
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- 15 Of The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Look (Demo)
- Why Men’s Health Month Is So Important
- Big Boy And The Neighborhood Discusses Racial Profiling
- Langston Hughes’ Ask Your Mama: Twelve Moods for Jazz
- V103’s Tigger Talks about Beyonce and Diddy’s Recent Purchases