As a business owner, I have purchased MANY shredders over the years. Most of them are lopsided and too heavy on top and I’ve had a few of them tip over and break. I recently purchased this shredder, the Boxis Auto Micro Shredder and I LOVE it.
The best feature is that you can put 100 sheets in the back compartment and it will shred each page on its own while you do something else.
Recently I digitalized my entire office to help get rid of everything I no longer need. (Working on being a “minimalist) and I shredded over 3000 papers back to back in two days and the shredder didn’t overheat on me one time. So on top of being lightweight, it has a better motor in it than most other printers that cost much more money. You can get one here. I’m sure you will like it as much as I do.
- Auto-feed tray
- Automatic forward and reverse modes
- Manual feed intake
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- DAVE EAST ANNOUNCES DEBUT ALBUM, SURVIVAL, TO BE RELEASED ON NOVEMBER 8 VIA DEF JAM RECORDINGS/MASS APPEAL
- HTIAA Names New Officers
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan
- Things you didn’t know about mountains
- Lizzo’s Concert for SiriusXM and Pandora
- Joe Apologizes to Logic | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Radio Facts 10 Best Black Radio DJs of All Time
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 364 | Apodogy