Industry Vet George Moore needs your assistance this holiday season, he is very close to the goal to get home for the holidays from an out of town facility.
My name is Angie and I am George’s niece. The expense of Medi-Van is not covered by George’s insurance and transporting him by car is not recommended. I am asking for any financial support to assist with providing George with a safe transport from GlenLake Nursing & Rehabilitation Center located in Waukegan, Illinois to Detroit, Michigan.
Last week, some family met with the facilities administrators and staff. Everything is currently going through the process for George to leave. Our goal is to have our loved one safely where he will be with family and friends, as well as for the holiday season. In closing, George is “very anxious” to come home to be with his family and friends. Thank you in advance for any and all support given.
Happy Holidays and God Bless You,
- KJ Bland Exits Service Broadcasting
- HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS Season Premiere on OWN
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Gary’s Tea: Lil Duval Sued Over “Stealing” Hit Song “Smile (Living My Best Life)” [WATCH]
- YouTube Expands Coachella Partnership
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- Debunking the Myths about Radio DJs
- Radio Facts: New Study Highlights Movie and TV Streaming Sites’ Increasing Dominance
- The Breakfast Club Radio Show Interviews Judge Faith Jerkins
- YUNG GRAVY RELEASES NEW VIDEO “MAGIC”