Yesterday Radio One issued a letter to the staff announcing that they had to reduce base compensation/wages by 10% or 20% depending on the employee’s salary. Employees making $100,000 or less get a reduction of 10% and those making more than $100,000 get a reduction of 20%. The reductions will be reflective in employees’ paychecks starting April 24 until further announcement but a tentative date has been set for Sept 30, provided business returns to normal. Entercom and several other radio corporations are making the same changes in order to save jobs.
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- Blacks Asked to Leave Wild Wing Cafe because White Customer Felt Threatened
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Why is #NoNotoriety only used for whites?
- Radio Facts: New Study Highlights Movie and TV Streaming Sites’ Increasing Dominance
- HTIAA Names New Officers
- Things you didn’t know about mountains
- “The BOB & TOM Show” Comes to Chicago Radio
- Joe Apologizes to Logic | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan