If you have never heard of the term, convalescent plasma, it is the liquid part of blood that is collected from patients who have recovered from the novel coronavirus disease, COVID-19, caused by the virus SARS-CoV-2. COVID-19 patients develop antibodies in the blood against the virus.
WILD 94.1 Morning Show Host and Program Director, Orlando Davis is taking his positive diagnosis of COVID-19 and making a difference. Orlando teamed up with the organization One Blood to help others recover from the deadly virus. Orlando, a Gary Indiana native, is the man in the lead chair at top-rated WiLD 94.1 in Tampa and now he is taking the lead by being an example for others. He holds countless awards such as Personality of the Year, Billboard Awards Program Director of the Year, and several others but now he can add Humanitarian to his list of accomplishments. Check out the clip below of Orlando potentially saving lives.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- "Club Quarantine" Legend D-Nice Teaching Master Class
- Dr. DeForest Soaries Talks Financial Freedom And The DFree Global Foundation
- Amazon Music’s Alex Luke wants Alexa in cars
- ASCAP Launches HBCU Paid Internship Program
- Vince Staple’s Announces New Project
- Netflix Original “Rapture” Launches March 30
- The BOUNCE Names John Candelaria as New PD
- Shows Shonda Rhimes is Bringing to Netflix
- HBO’s Award-Winning Doc ‘The Sentence’ Challenges Unjust Sentencing