The music industry lost two icons in a matter of hours this weekend.
Little Richard was a pioneer and a trailblazer who was way ahead of his time. While his musical style was often replicated by other artists who could get airplay where he couldn’t in the early days he still prevailed as a superstar and the undeniable Architect of Rock and Roll.
Andre Harrell was a visionary who was responsible for many hits and group and artist discoveries in the mid-80s and early 90s as the founder of Uptown records He continued to excel in the industry to become one of the most respected executives. He had just completed a project about his career with BET which we hope to see in the near future.
- Who Raps Better? Benny or Conway? | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?
- Church Announcements with Bernice Jenkins: Coronavirus Is Affecting The Church [WATCH]
- How Rapid Growth Is Destroying the Environment (Demo)
- Signs that it’s Time to Start Your Own Business
- CThaGod Interviews Gucci Mane
- Washington Redskins Change Name To ‘Washington Football Team’
- Comic John Pinette Found Dead in Hotel Room
- BABY GOTH RELEASES NEW SINGLE “AFTERPARTY”
- Radio Facts at WBLS in New York