Yesterday we got a total of 25 press releases from various industry corporations about special features, Zooms, and statements pertaining to “Conversations about Race.” This is for ALL industry outlets including black companies. As we have been having conversations about race for decades this is truly a case where actions speak louder than words. We KNOW what the problem is … how are we going to fix it? That’s the entire conversation.
Any press release that is about promoting black people in the industry to upper management (like everybody else) or black industry people starting or succeeding with their own industry businesses or making deals with industry companies (like everybody else) will get posted. We do this for people from all walks of life in the industry but I have to say it is rare that we get press releases announcing the promotion of black people, especially black men on the Radio Facts site and we get hundreds of industry press releases a month.
Thank you for your continued support
Talking is a liquid, action is a solid.
Kevin Ross CEO/Founder
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- 10 Under Appreciated Black Movies
- 15 Of The Best Evening Bags To Your Dinner Party Look (Demo)
- Hot Spot: These Are The Highest Paid Celebrities On Instagram! [WATCH]
- Cop Hits Black Woman in the Face
- Migos Are Having Legal Issues with Quality Control | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Run The Jewels Speak On Social Awakening, Systemic Change, Police Funding, New Album + More
- Austrian State Plans 10 Commandments for Immigrants (Demo)
- Star-Studded Musical Tribute Saluting Aretha Franklin
- Cali 93.9 Launches TODO SE VALE with Angelica Vale!