Yesterday we got a total of 25 press releases from various industry corporations about special features, Zooms, and statements pertaining to “Conversations about Race.” This is for ALL industry outlets including black companies. As we have been having conversations about race for decades this is truly a case where actions speak louder than words. We KNOW what the problem is … how are we going to fix it? That’s the entire conversation.
Any press release that is about promoting black people in the industry to upper management (like everybody else) or black industry people starting or succeeding with their own industry businesses or making deals with industry companies (like everybody else) will get posted. We do this for people from all walks of life in the industry but I have to say it is rare that we get press releases announcing the promotion of black people, especially black men on the Radio Facts site and we get hundreds of industry press releases a month.
Thank you for your continued support
Talking is a liquid, action is a solid.
Kevin Ross CEO/Founder
- Childish Gambino Cancels Australia Tour
- HAVES AND THE HAVE NOTS Season Premiere on OWN
- Board of Governors Approves FAMU Reopening Plan
- The Undeniable Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- Richard Aborn Discusses Citizens Crime Commission Of NYC, Reforming Police Training + More
- Radio Facts: New Study Highlights Movie and TV Streaming Sites’ Increasing Dominance
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 365 | Church Pimps Feat. Benny The Butcher
- Blacks Asked to Leave Wild Wing Cafe because White Customer Felt Threatened
- Joe Apologizes to Logic | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Radio Facts 10 Best Black Radio DJs of All Time